From Treasure Adventure World Wiki
|About Treasure Adventure World
Treasure Adventure World is a epic open-world adventure – classic gameplay with a modern hand-drawn 2D style. Sail to faraway islands, searching for ancient artifacts that were once used to fight an evil demon. Upgrade your sail-boat and find gear to enhance your treasure-hunting and fighting potential. Along the way, discover clues and solve puzzles to reclaim your forgotten past and uncover the mysterious origins of your archipelagic world.
It’s a ground-up remake of a freeware game developed by Robit Games named Treasure Adventure Game, which was released in 2011. Though the gameplay is similar to TAG,
graphics, story, and gameplay have all been changed in this re-imagining.
|| Development Blog
- New Languages Available – Nov 8th!
- Hey TAW fans! It’s been quite a while since the last update. And if you’ve read that one you’ll know that post-TAW’s launch I had to find a full-time job. T...
- Stephen Orlando 2018-11-04 14:47:29
- A Look at TAW’s Launch and Future
- I want the takeaway of this post to be about the future of Treasure Adventure World, and what fans of the game can look forward to in the future. However, before I get to that I need to talk about...
- Stephen Orlando 2018-04-21 17:11:08
- Available now!
- Buy on GOG.com Buy on Steam Buy on Humble Store
- Stephen Orlando 2018-01-05 17:00:04
- We’re at MAGFest 2018!
- So if you’re going to be there stop by the Indie Showcase and say “Hi”.   We’ll also be handing out these sweet paper hats: (oh, and there will be a...
- Stephen Orlando 2018-01-03 19:07:51
- Road Map Update – Winter 2017
- Just a quick update this time, as we’re deep into beta testing. We’re also finally making solid plans for the release date and launch trailer. Look for an announcement in EARLY...
- Stephen Orlando 2017-12-06 20:06:32
| Recent Changes
No changes during the given period matching these criteria.