Somora Quakes Quest
From Treasure Adventure World Wiki
- Mattie tells us she hasn't had time to work on improvements for the Glooskap because of the persistent ground quakes on Somora Island.
- After making your way through the Somora Island caves, you will find the source of the quakes at the top, a giant (foot?) named Otus.
- Otus is covered in Enemy Name who are only vulnerable when their spikes are retracted.
- Use your Throwing Hook to hit them from a distance. To hit the top-most one, jump on top of Otus and jump just before he brings his foot down to stomp the ground. Line up your shot with the last Enemy Name.
- After helping Otus the quakes will stop return to Mattie to receive the Boat Armor.