Dr. Budo's Spores
From Treasure Adventure World Wiki
- To access Dr. Budo, acquire the Flashlight, find the dark room on the right side of the tree, progress through the room.
- Speaking to Dr. Budo reveals he has been trying to make an antidote to the toxins leaking from the pipes. He just needs spores from a rare orange mushroom that grows in the tree.
- Climb up the tree and go to the second door above Dr. Budo. Room with jungle plants and Ben.
- Use the Magic Bottle to pick up some water falling from the ceiling.
- Take the water and go to the room below.
- In the middle of the room there's a small platform flower. Splash the water from the bottle on it.
- Using the platform flower jump up to find the orange mushroom.
- Use the Magic Bottle to pickup some mushroom spores.
- Bring the spores back to Dr. Budo and in exchange he will give you the antidote for AngelOak Ailment and Sick Mouse in the House